Diagnosis
09/2016
Country
US
State
CT
City
south windham
At 3.15 am on 9/27/19 my darling brave Mary very peacefully passed into the spirit world and left the unresponsive body that became her prison and my burden. With the outstanding help of Hartford health hospice, she did not fear, or fight the transition. We worried the end would go like her first husband, a bad ALS passing with conscious knowledge of respiratory failure. We did not have that. No grimace, no air hunger. Just a slowing of breath and a beautiful peaceful countenance on her lovely face. Sorry to be descriptive, but we looked for this type of info here prior. I would be glad to explain to any how it went so well. Thanks to all here who know...Wayne

I am very sorry for your loss but happy she is free and it was peaceful

Thank you for letting us know. She will be missed here too

I’m sorry for your loss. It’s comforting to know she had such a peaceful passing. Thank you for sharing that.

Wayne, I am so sorry for your loss of Mary. Happy to hear for both of you that she had a peaceful passing. Hoping for peace and comfort for you, Kate

So sorry for your loss. Comforting that her passing was peaceful.

Hugs

I'm so very sorry for your loss. A peaceful passing is a blessing both to know that was how it was for Mary, but for you now as you move into this next phase of grieving.

So sorry for your loss. Our thoughts are with you and your family.

Very sorry about your Mary, Wayne. I'm glad you were with her and she was at peace.

Wayne, I am so sorry for your loss of Mary but glad that she had such a peaceful passing. Thank you for sharing this and I hope and pray all our PALS have the same. You are in my thoughts and prayers.

Sharon

Very sorry about your loss Wayne and thank you for the beautiful description. Wishing you much peace as you move into the next phase.

Wayne, I am so sorry about the loss of your dearest Mary. Thank you for sharing about her peaceful passing. May God wrap his loving arms around you now.

So sorry for your loss but glad that Mary's passing was peaceful.

Wayne, may the loving memories of your life together and the gentleness of her passing, bring comfort and peace to your heart. I'm so very sorry for your loss. Beauty

1569872815216.png

So sorry to hear of Mary's passing, Wayne. I am glad it was peaceful for her.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back