Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Likely my last post here.

Majority of lung nodules are benign, so I wouldnt freak out about that.

Re: Likely my last post here.

Good luck!

Thank you for letting us know. Many years!

You mention your tongue gets "tired" and you have to rest it and choose your words to avoid becoming fatigued. My husband has bulbar onset, ALS started in his tongue. It never felt "tired", EVER. He talked to his hearts content (he was a salesman). Everyone had to bring it to his attention that his words were slurred. That didn't stop him. Then people started thinking he was drunk, but he wasn't drinking. And he continued talking. We finally had to "gang up on him" to see a doctor. His tongue was just failing to get in to the proper position to make sounds. He was diagnosed about four months after the real slurring. He lost his total ability to talk about one year later, but he continued to try talking (never tired) right up to that point. It just got harder and harder to understand him. He finally had to give up. You don t sound like you have ALS.

Thank you for that wonderful insight ECpara. So sorry to hear about your husband. My father too was a salesman and his tongue was his livelyhood. He passed at 57 with heart failure. My prayers go out to you and your husband. Thank you

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back