Diagnosis
10/2013
Country
US
State
PA, No longer live in ME
City
Pocono's
I'm so tried of dropping things, I even use old dishes so I break the good stuff. Said it was short.

The worst of it is not only do you drop things but you cant get down there to pick it up.
Vincent

Ditto...just started dropping things myself...FRUSTRATING

Doug

Your are not exclusive to the "dropsy" club Mike. I feel like a spastic BULL in a china closet. Often breaking things by dropping, or falling on them.
Most things I break can be easily replaced, but a few weeks back I lost my balance in the entry of our house......and broke a very expensive wall clock. I just destroyed it. It was a carved wooden clock, I was pissed that I did it, but the Warden didn't seem to mind....I guess she didn't like it as much as I did.

I've got those "grabbers" strategically located throughout the house... but they don't pick up broken glass and china too well. But, there's always a good thing in about everything... my wife loves to vacuum. Out the damned thing comes... not just where something broke but everywhere... again, like the day before and the day before that. The noise... it's the machine from hell. :) (But... I don't mind the sound of my Shop Vac down in my shop. It sounds, it sounds like... victory.) :)

How about opening things? I want a drink, but can't hold it to open it! I tried to open a can of green beans with a can opener, no green beans for dinner here! I just use plastic dishes now! I use scissors to cut food! Zippers on a jacket are an obstacle!

it's all gone for me. i did get by for awhile.

Said it before "This SUCKS"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back