Diagnosis
00/0000
Country
CA
State
ON
City
Kitchener
I'm sorry to be asking another question, but I just wanted some clarification on what spasticity feels like.

My right leg/calf is tight and twitching all the time. But I can still move it and stand on my toes and heels etc.

I have noticed that my right calf, the twitching tight one, is also smaller than my left. I am right handed so i dont know why this could be. It is about an inch smaller than my right and the muscle shape is very different. I had a doctor look and feel it and he agreed it is very different. It was at a walk in clinic and I was his last patient so he kind of kicked me out as fast as he could.

I am wondering does this seem like it can be caused by early ALS? I have been looking for another answer all over the internet, but I honestly cant find a reason for my calfs being this different without some sort of long term injury (cast or long term bed rest) being the cause.

have been getting help for my anxiety and an getting better. But I still have this symptoms that I can not easily ignore.

I attached a picture, just let me know if you think it looks like atrophy, it is not the lighting, the right calf really is that much less defined than the left.

Attachments

• 20200509_135201.jpg
    20200509_135201.jpg
    3.8 MB · Views: 210
Donny, your last thread was closed because you clearly don’t have ALS but do have significant health anxiety.

Previous thread Troubling symptoms, would appreciate some reassurance.

This is not an anxiety forum. Please get help for your anxiety.
I’m not going to describe spasticity to you because you will go looking for it and believe you have it.

Closing this thread. Please do not start another.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back