• Memoriam wall
    • We've created a memoriam wall to remember our friends
    • If you know someone that battled ALS, please add them here
Status
Not open for further replies.
I am sorry for your loss.

Dana

I am so for your loss. the way you describe your relationship to the end and his peaceful passing I hope we are all so blessed to go the same way and with such love. Bless you for your love and kindness. My heart and prayers go out for you

I'm so sorry for your husband's passing. Yes, it is merciful relief I'm sure and understand, but I know you must ache with missing him. God blessings on you and God's speed for your husband.

i am also sorry for your loss but , glad you were beside him when his time came to go ... i think my son will do the same thing he dont like something he will pull it off .. you did good by him so remember him with his smile

Again thanks all. It is interesting. As I looked back, I do not see the hard times, I saw only how much closer my husband and I were when he got sick, especially the last six months of his life. That was beautiful and glows. Like all crisis in life, it could bring the best or worst out of people. Als brought the best out of my husband and me. My husband was patient, sweet and gentle right to the end. I took care of him with all love and care and hardly ever got angry or mean due to his disease. I put it to the fact he was so patient, and sweet. He made it so easy for me.

It sounds as though you both gave the ultimate gift of love to each other. I'm so glad you were able to find the blessings allowed by this horrible disease.
May you continue to be comforted by the love you share in your time of loss.

Pepper - I am so sorry for the loss of your husband. I hope that you are continually surrounded with peace and love.
Love and light
Meg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back