• Memoriam wall
    • We've created a memoriam wall to remember our friends
    • If you know someone that battled ALS, please add them here
Status
Not open for further replies.
Dear pepper I am very sorry that your husband passed away. I can tell through all your posts that you were a caring caregiver right up til the end. Be proud of yourself. Hope you find peace and comfort in knowing that you did all you could. (((HUGS)))

Pepper,
My deepest regrets on the loss of your husband. From your post it seems that he was able to choose the path of his journey. In so, you ensured him dignity we all deserve along the final steps. May you find peace in this gift and that he is free of ALS.

May you be surrounded by love and support in the time to come. Wishing you peace of heart and mind.

Thanks. Your love and concern warms my heart. This site was my invaluable source for information with regard to Als. I read posts and learn so much from them what to do, how to do and what to get. I get most of my info here. I find more here than anywhere else and read posts daily.

Dear Pepper,
I am so sorry for your loss. And I know he was thankful that you were his caregiver. My prayers are with you.
Kimberly

I am very sorry for your loss. Please accept my condolences and prayers.

Pepper, So, so sorry to here of your husbands passing. I will be praying for your comfort at this time.

Dear Pepper,
Please accept my condolences for the loss of your sweet husband.
It is good that peace came to him,he sounded like he was prepared for it.
You are in my prayers.
blessings, Pat

It is a merciful way to go.... if you must go. Please accept my condolences and praise you for your caregiving and love.
I often wonder if things will change this fast with Rick. I treasure each day with him and prepare for the worst and hope for the best.
Blessings to you and yours as you adjust and remember those good times.

Thanks all. The morning he passed, I tried to feel him and experienced a sense of peace. I did not feel him in the house. I sensed he had left, I felt he was happy to go and has taken off, his spirit taking off. He died before in a scuba drowning accident and went through the tunnel, saw the light and did not want to come back. He knew how it is on the other side.

Your spirituality touches me. I am so sorry for the loss of your husband, Pepper.

sending a bunch of hugs your way so sorry to hear your husband has passed.

So sorry for your loss Pepper.

AL.

Dear Pepper and Laura,
I am so sorry for your losses. I will keep you in my prayers.
Kimberly

I am so sorry about your husband, Pepper. Peace to your family!

I'm very sorry for your loss, Pepper, and wish for you peace and good memories.

S

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back