Status
Not open for further replies.
Golly Gee, I worked so hard on her response to wear your last post might be, Bill, and when I went to post it disappeared! I guess the moderator or maybe the cyber fairy has taken a liking, or maybe a disliking, to what we are writing. Perhaps, it appears as graffiti on the side of the bus. Think I'll get out at the next stop, check in at the pub, and while I'm at it. I will check out the side of the bus for any missing notes that might be offensive.

By the way, K. Sally, where ever this bus is heading I hear it is a glorious place. :) But we must remember that the destination is not the point, but we can and should, enjoy the moment -- it's the journey that will get us to the destination. Not sure why we have to go this rocky road.

My stop, bus driver, the pub is on the corner..

My dream is to shoot out the tires on that bus of yours

Please don't shoot out the tires, most of us can't walk very good! Besides I just got Tacos for everybody! Might as well eat and enjoy.

Hey Liz, I hope you're a better shot than I am, wouldn't want to shoot one of us PALS! Maybe we can just detour that bus so we don't get to the destination for a really long time!

Tacos sound good, anyone need a drink?

Do you make a "liver friendly" frozen margarita?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back