Diagnosis
09/2014
Country
US
State
AZ
City
Buckeye
Good morning everyone :) I did a 45 minute phone interview this last Wednesday on ALS. I will be getting paid a $100 for it, but would have done it for nothing. The young man that interviewed me was very professional but yet compassionate. All I had to do was tell my story about how ALS has affected my life and the people around me. I had to start from when my symptoms started and then work my way up until where I'm at today & answer a few questions about some of what I told him.

I found out about it thru the ALSA on Facebook. They are looking for more Pals to interview & the lady that sets up the appointments asked me to let any Pals I know about it. :) The company that is doing it is a pharmaceutical company out of China who is trying to develop drugs or something to either help us or to cure us. Here is the phone number if any of you would like to give her a call: 888-798-1889 ext 291 & her name is Rosie.

The survey is done by Schlesinger Associates.

There's actually a quick registration here for that study: Phase I: Sign Up (ends in 6 days)

A Phase II to the same study is starting early April and pays $200. I'm posting the information about it shortly but if you want to register you can do so here: Phase II: Sign Up ($200)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back