Diagnosis
03/2018
Country
CA
State
ON
City
Thornhill
It is with a heavy heart that I have to let you all know my dad passed away from complications from pneumonia this Sunday. We thought that we would have more time with him but he went from slow progressing to very fast in a short period of time. Before his illness, he lived life to the fullest and was a great person. ALS took everything from him and he didn’t deserve to live like that. He was struggling to make the decision to end his life (which is legal here in Canada) but in a way I’m happy he didn’t have to decide for himself. THANK you so much to all of you who answered my questions knowing that there really were no straight answers. You guys were great and I don’t know how I would have coped without you. Now all I can hope for is a cure so no one else has to go through what my family went through

So sorry for your loss Karzy. Peace to you and your family.

Karzy, I am so sorry for your loss of your dad. Wishing you comfort and peace. You and your family are in my thoughts and prayers.

Sharon

I am very sorry. He was lucky indeed to have such a caring child. I am glad he was spared a difficult decision

Karzy, I am so sorry for the loss of your father. Be comforted in the loving care you gave to him.

So sorry about your dad, Karzy. You did your best by him and he knew that.

Best,
Laurie

I'm so very sorry for your loss Karzy 💙

My condolences

So sorry for your loss. May he fly free.

Karzy, I am so sorry for the loss of your Dad. You were such a caring and loving daughter to him. Hoping for peace and comfort for you and your family. Kate

I am so sorry for your loss.

So sorry for your loss. I'm glad he is now free of suffering. Wishing you peace.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back