Other
Country
US
State
CA
City
San Diego
Hi everyone,

I want to first say that I don't have ALS but I have a theory about chronic illnesses including ALS that I fully believe in. I have become aware of certain things through personal experiences which, unless someone has had similar experiences, will be hard to believe.

This means that in order for someone to benefit from what I have to share A LOT of faith will be required. I realize I am just some random person on the internet, so this may not work at all right now. I'm also aware that some of my views may be offensive so if there is no interest then I will stop posting here. With that said, considering how bleak the landscape of chronic illness is right now, perhaps some will be willing to try just about anything. For those people I can be of value.

As I'm sure all of you know, even though current medicine does provide support when it comes to symptom management, it is failing when it comes to cures. To solve a problem, you have to first fully identify, or become aware of it.

We have no cures for chronic illnesses currently because it is not possible to observe the cause visually. I'm not saying that the cause is psychosomatic or non-physical. What I mean is that the physical cause is REPRESSED. I know this because I have become aware of it and un-repressed it.

Chronic illness is imbalance which leads to dysfunction. The mind and body will heal itself, re-balance itself, if the right conditions are set up for it. This can only be done through deep introspection; the mind and body can only be fully understood and healed internally. Since neuroscience and psychiatry work from an external perspective, they will always come up short.

Again, I don't expect anybody to believe any of this no matter how many questions I answer or how much detail I go into. It's taken me years to become aware of all this. What I am talking about is the 'spiritual development' path. The whole goal of spiritual development, whether people are aware of it or not, is to heal yourself. It is very difficult and takes a lot of time and effort. Nobody alive right now has finished it as far as I know.

I should say I too haven't finished healing myself yet and I understand reluctance based on that. Ideally, I wanted to wait until I was done but at this point I am as sure as I can be - without finishing.

So if anybody is interested in pursuing this and wants more info, contact me at my 'visitor messages'. Unless there is a lot of interest in this, I probably won't continue posting here. Like I said, I understand this is a sensitive topic and I don't want to upset members here. I am not selling anything or trying to convert anybody or anything like that. My only intention is to share what has helped me in my own healing journey. I wish you all the best. -Craig

First off, ALS is not a chronic illness, it is a terminal illness. second--so the power of positive thinking should take are of all these Pals? Just heal yourself-thru deep introspection.

You are a boob Craig. an insensitive, mud crawling boob.

Hi Barbie, always glad to see you.
I wondered who would be the first to flip this clown off. :)
I've been avoiding responding, in the hopes that our faith-based healer would just go away.

>You are a boob Craig. an insensitive, mud crawling boob.

Is that the best you can do, Barbie ... I have been waiting for fire!

:)

Thank you, Barbie. I get so irritated when people tell me things like. And yes it's happened to my face. Feel like throwing them out on their head, would too if I was able. Lol

Craig, go *heal* yourself

Doesn't he think we all have tried to think, pray, wish ourselves better!

damn if I knew it was that easy I'd still have use of my left hand....

Glad I still have the middle fingeer of my right one working :)

Sir, I can only hope your visitor message section remains as empty as your thoughts.

As the group sentiments are crystal clear ( and indeed I share them) and the OP has not seen fit to return I am closing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back