01/2007
Country
US
State
FL
City
orlando
Thanks, Barbie. That was a good share.

Barbie, what's a few more tears in a day! That was beautiful. Thank you for sharing. (And don't you get tired of people telling you how strong you are? My newest theory is that strength comes partly by the relationship you share with someone! This week my air conditioning broke, water pressure went to zip in the kitchen- and the cat has to go back to the vets AGAIN for infected eyes from seasonal allergies! Now in my OTHER life those incidents would be nothing much. Now that it's all on my shoulders, feeling overwhelmed because I'm dealing all alone without him to help me make decisions. Sure miss him every day - but everything will get solved and I'll survive these minor annoyances! Cause we know what really matters.). I still hope to meet you someday in Florida- just to see if you're real or truly superwoman! Lol. Donna

ant that so right. thanks barbie

I'd forgotten that when I was flying back from Sydney last week our plane was delayed and I found myself chatting to a lady who has been helping support a friend with cancer and mentioned that her friends father had passed from MND. We ended up chatting about the disease and blah blah and I wondered if I had been meant to meet her when she said - so I know exactly how you feel...

She lost my interest at that point. How can anyone think they know how the wife of a PALS feels?

Beautiful post Barbie thanks :)

Thanks Barbie. Still holding my Kleenex.

Thank you, Barbie. This is beautiful .

Wow, what a great read! I was just the son and not the wife but the feeling is the same.

Thanks Barbie. It was a great read and I needed some time to shed a few tears today. I am trying so hard to keep it all together right now and have had so many issues that past two weeks. Trying to stay on top of everything and I can honestly say that nothing is going smoothly. It is starting to feel like I am holding down two full time jobs. Very depressed and exhausted right now. Reading the article helped me to feel better.

That was a great blog. For a moment I thought, "have I been to a Mexican restaurant with Tim lately?" No of course not but that is exactly the picture that we are. Many times we have been asked what that thing on the back of his chair is, and do I really know what all the numbers and graphs mean? I hope that I smile at people that I meet while I am moving Tim's PWC through the isles of a store, because I know he is smiling.
Paulette

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back