Reason
Learn about ALS
Country
US
State
florida
City
keystone heights
It's been 8 months since i started twitching, and its been quite a while since I've posted on here....I have been very fortunate in going about my daily life, and enjoying everything with out always having ALS on my mind...SOOOO anyway here I am...and I have not seen or felt really any changes in my body...I still twitch constantly, and some times think that I have areas of my body to be concerned about...but you would think after this amount of time, I would have actually seen some real changes right? Well I just wanted to update..say thanks to all those who have given advice, and hope everyone is doing well... thanks

Cody

Thanks for the update Cody. Some changes might have shown up by now you'd think. Glad they haven't.

AL.

Thanks Al..Appreciate your reply

Cody,

Good to hear from you. I'm glad things seem to be going well.

Best wishes,

Robert

Hi Cody,

I think you are right, if something ominous was going to happen it would have happened by now. Glad to hear you are doing ok!

Lydia

Good to hear from you cody - sounds like this is pointing more away from ALS. I certainly pray for it! Glad you can focus on the important things in life!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back