Not open for further replies.

kelly

Country
US
State
ny
City
saratoga springs
What a great day. The walk raised over $37,000 for the St. Peters ALs Clinic in Albany, NY! Almost tripled the amount they made last year. Way to go! KR

Great news Kelly. Thanks for sharing info.

AL.

Kelly, thought the walk was great, had a very good turnout. Lets triple it again next year.

Larry

Larry/Van info

Hi Larry,
It was so nice to meet you at the ALS walk. Of course, I wish it was under different circumstances. Sorry that I was so distracted. I was trying to keep my eye on my two boys and make sure Andrew was comfortable. He gets stressed when people try to talk to him to much due to his speech. Anyways, I wanted to pass on the information on the place we bought our van. It is called mobility works,165 Freemans Bridge Road, Scotia, NY 12302 518-346-9059. The gentleman Bill is incredibly knowledgable on all conversion vans. We bought a used side entry pontiac montana. We chose to go with the side entry because Andrew wanted to sit in the front seat. We borrowed a rear entry from a family member over the summer...nice van, but we knew after using it that the side entry would work best for our family. I think she may still have her van for sale. Mobility works has plenty of used vans in their lot. Let me know if I can be of any help. Please say hello to your sister, she seems like a very kind woman. Be in touch. Fondly, Kelly R

ALS Walk Saratoga - Kelly & Andrew

You guys are AMAZING ! What an awesome walk for the best cause. Always in our hearst and on our minds. We love you - Sandy, Sam & Christian.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back