Diagnosis
00/0000
Country
CO
State
AN
City
Medellín
Hi, 4-5 months ago I was posting here explaining my symptoms, the situation is more difficult now.
When I use my arms I feel tired in the muscles, I have fasciculations, mostly in my two arms, I feel something weird in the diaphragm, in the right and left sides, near to my shoulders.
Since November I noticed that I was losing muscle mass in my right shoulder (I do not dare to call it atrophy, but for sure, I've lost muscle mass) now, in this month (January) the same thing is happening to my left shoulder.
In my right leg I feel pain since butt until toe and sometimes is difficult to walk, but improve and attack again and improve again.
Sorry for bother, my english is some bad, excuse me for that too.
Anyone can help me? If I do excersise the symptoms getting worse but if I take rest I improve, some days I am asymptomatic.

Oh, sorry for double post, in my hand, starting symptoms for weird sensations in my pinkie finger and in my ring finger, 4 months ago in my right hand, now in December in my left hand is the same, sometimes I feel numb my thumb too.
In the last week I felt my throat very tight, I can swallow without problems, but it is a feeling of lump in the throat, as if I had to make more strength to speak, but since 2 days I'm better of my throat.

what does your doctor say?

Take away everything that starts with feels like, pain, tingling,numbness and you really don't have anything left. What is it you are UNABLE to do? ALS has no FEELING, no Numbness, no PAIN. I FEEL fine, I just have parts that don't work. They don't feel weak they just don't work. Your symptoms being primarily sensory points away from ALS. Lucky you.
Vincent

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back