Diagnosis
05/2014
Country
CA
State
ON
City
Oakville
Hello folks, yesterday had my six month check up and was told nothing had changed. My strength was the same, (very good)
My breathing was the same ( very good) the strength test was done on all fingers, both hands and arms, both feet and both legs. The head of the clinic ( my nerol ) was happy with the tests as was I. I have no answers why every thing is going so well, the only thing I do is fallow the vitamin program he put me on. Now that I can eat in the normal manner I also eat well and have gained fifteen pounds. ( all on the belly ). I only use my peg now for meds and vitamins. I feel good and I am happy.
Al

That is great news. Hoping your plateau continues for a VERY long time

Great to hear the positive news!

Al,
I'm very encouraged and happy for you. The lack of progression might mean you are one of the extremely slow who live for years and retain a significant amount of function.
Celebrate!

That's fantastic Al!

It's again a reminder of how individual this disease is in how it impacts on each person. No rhyme or reason we can find. Whatever you are doing of course you would keep doing and long may it stay this way :)

Congrats, Al, on your checkup. I sure identify with your expanding girth problem ! !

Terrific news, Al! I wish you many clinics' worth of "No progression." in your future.

So good to hear positive news! Hope it continues for many years.

Totally awesome. I've been sort of in a plateau for about 2 years, things are changing, just very slowly. It's a nice place to be. Enjoy it. Maybe it's that good Canadian air?
Vincent

Very happy for you, keep doing what you are doing.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back