Just when you think life has stopped sucking it sucks even more...

Status
Not open for further replies.

notBrad

Reason
PALS
Diagnosis
04/2015
Country
US
State
OR
City
The coast of
So bad enough that Chance died in November and The past two months Angie has been mopey, and we assumed she was missing Chance and we needed to get another dog for a companion for her.

So we take her to the Vet and it turns out she has lymphoma. The vet tells us she has a month or two. So Jackie, a friend of ours who loves Angie makes an appointment for Wednesday for chemotherapy.

So we take her around to places she loves. We get home and she's chilling. Then around 2 o'clock AM she crashes hard.

Bright side, we hold her and she dies in our arms that day. Needless to say we are devastated! I don't know if I will ever get another dog...

It took me this long to write about it. We got her when I posted an obituary for our golden Katie on a softball forum when I could still play. A guy onq the forum posted that his golden just had a litter and if I wanted one I could have it if we would come to Oregon and get her. We needed to get away for a while so we traveled...

This was the face I got every time I looked at her

she was so athletic

this was when she was a puppy. She had a ton of personality, we called that the crazy eye. She was about to do something outrageous.

Cutest thing Angie would do was steal ice cubes and hide Them in her crate and half an hour later she would tear her crate apart looking for them.

I am so very very sorry. Beautiful dog. Thank you for sharing memories.

I’m glad you had her companionship. I’m so sorry for your loss. The pictures are wonderful.

So sad. She was a beautiful dog.

A golden companion, indeed. So sorry to hear.

So very sorry, that face is adorable and the ice cubes made me laugh right out loud. You carry many beautiful memories.

There's a special place in our hearts for our 4 legged companions and a piece breaks off each time we lose one. Take comfort in the love you gave her.

Oh, so very sorry about your loss. May your memories remain in your heart and mind.

It's devastating to lose them. So sorry you are going through it.

So damn sorry. Everyone who has loved and lost loyal and wonderful furry companions understands the heartbreak. Our family’s deepest condolences.

I'm so sorry for your loss of your beautiful Angie. I know how deeply it hurts.

Sharon

My sincere condolences on the loss of your family member.

Photo reminds me of my Golden, best dog I ever had. When we bought an acreage in Iowa (after living in LA) he thought he'd died and gone to heaven. So hard to lose them--sorry for your loss.

I am so very very sorry.

Brad, my heart is breaking for you. What a beautiful dog.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back