Diagnosis
03/2017
Country
US
State
MA
City
Grafton
Tuesday was my three year anniversary. I wrote about my feelings on my blog. When I started writing I had a plan in my head of things I wanted to say. Instead this came out. It was really cathartic and I wantted to share. Here's the post: Three Years

That’s very well written and sums it up beautifully. It’s amazing how we take ourselves for granted and don’t appreciate what we have until it’s gone.

Wow, I love this. Kristina, your beauty clearly did NOT dissipate with your physical abilities- it radiates in your words. So many thoughts come to mind reading this, but I’ll just say, thank you for sharing a bit of your heart

Awesome writing @Kristina1 thank you so much for sharing this 💗

As a sometime writer, let me say that this was simply awesome. And you are still beautiful, wise, loving, and vibrant. None of that has changed. Kevin

Beautiful!!!!

Kristina,

I feel privileged for the opportunity to get to know YOU, through your shares with us. Not just a name on a screen, you've become more real... more alive. Disabilities fade from sight when your soul shines and speaks its truth. You are as beautiful as you write. Thank you for slicing through the veil of ALS... as you dance, spin and twirl and fill us with "feel good smiles"! 💗

My best...

Jim

Thank you Kristina. I read the whole blog and it brought me to tears and gave me great insight on your strength and compassion.

Kristina,
You're still beautiful to me. Well done.

Tuesday was my three year anniversary. I wrote about my feelings on my blog. When I started writing I had a plan in my head of things I wanted to say. Instead this came out. It was really cathartic and I wantted to share. Here's the post: Three Years
Hi Kristina, you really have writing skill putting your feelings into words. I too remember 3 years ago when I could mow the lawn, wash the cars, do chores and other things. My speech is often hard to understand as well, and like you I try to focus on the good things. I love reading your beautifully written compositions.

Thank you Kristina for sharing yourself and your feelings. You beautifully put into words some of the thoughts I’ve had! ❤️

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back