Diagnosis
00/0000
Country
CO
State
SA
City
Bucaramanga
Hi. Thank you all for reading this. Im worried because of the symptoms, and this is how it started.

Two months ago had back and neck pains, stiffness, and the recovery was slow. I thought it was stress and bad posture (i work and live under a lot of stress). Then started to feel weak in my left arm during recovery, and the pain was from the back, through the shoulder, to the tip of the index finger. Now im better but lost basically strenght in the tricep and shoulder. (From one 30 pushups straight to none). Twitching started the same time and it is all over the body, all day.

i know it could be just a pinched nerve but it is just strange the twitching at the same time, and increasing, and not just left arm or chest, but legs, calfs too.

i wasnt worried until one week ago, i started googling symptoms for twitching, because i have 2 months with this. And that brought me here. Im asking an appointment for a neurologist but healthcare in Colombia is just so bad they still had not given me the appointment.

excuse me for my bad english. Any related info or knowledge about it, i ll apreciate it.

Widespread twitching is not part of ALS onset. The nerves do not all die at once.

I would try to get an appointment with a primary care doctor or an orthopedist, whichever is easier.

Best,
Laurie

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back