Reason
Other
Country
uk
State
England
City
Gosport
Hi I'm very sorry to bother anyone I'm sat here with tears rolling down my face wondering what the hell to do with myself and I found myself here.
I have 4 children two are disabled ,
Over the last 7 weeks I've been twitching all Over including my toung , I went to see my gp who said should go soon and wasn't worried.
Looked at my palate said it moved normally and had good gag reflex,
Today I was shaving my legs and noticed my right one has an indent is this muscle wastage ? It's not the same on the other calf I'm pretty sure it's not always been there.
On my opposite thigh it seems to dip in a bit further to the right one.
My muscle twitches from what I've seen are jumpy instead of worm like , but sometimes I can't see them just feel them picture of my leg is below please can anyone reassure me and I'm ever so sorry if I've come across disrespectful

Attachments

• IMG_1080.jpg
    IMG_1080.jpg
    29 KB · Views: 5,762
Hello,

It sounds like you have quite a bit on your plate at the moment. However, it would be beneficial for you to take one of your worries off your plate by reading the stickies at the top of the page. There you'll find all you need to know to ensure you never need to visit this forum again.

Also, there is an interesting thread started that is titled "to all the forum regulars", or something like that. It's a couple of threads down anyway. That also will do you good.

Take good care.

What you have there is muscle definition. You can clearly see the gastrocnemius and the soleus muscles. As far as twitching goes, without any other symptoms can be as simple as dehydration or vitamin deficiency. It could just be fatigue. With 4 kids, 2 disabled, I'd go with fatigue.
Vincent

Thank you very much for your kind replies I guess I got worried due to the indent not being on my other leg I appreciate you stopping by
God bless you

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back