Status
Not open for further replies.
I have tried to not dwell on symptoms and hope for a change in them but no luck. I still have random twitches everywhere. Tingling in my left arm primarily. And more twitches in my left arm than anywhere else. I occasionally get sore in my upper left arm as well. Now there is atrophy between my thumb and pointer finger. I have visible muscle contractions on my outer palm below the pinky on both hands though. Looks similar to a video for BFS that I had seen. Has anybody had a similar scenario? If so what was the outcome and prognosis. I saw my GP at the end of November who was not concerned based on reflexes but no change in symptoms and now slight atrophy in left hand.

Did your doctor confirm atrophy? If you have not gone back to your doctor you should. It is very hard to determine atrophy yourself. You mentioned bfs. Have you considered that might be your issue? Random twitches and numbness do not sound like my or my family's onset of ALS at all
Good luck

elizabethwl, your post of 10.41 PM is nearly a re-write of your original and following posts where very knowledgeable members have told you none of your symptoms indicate ALS/MND. And you were given the click on link to the sticky mentioned to you. Try reading it again... slowly and carefully. Until your GP refers you to a neurologist posting here will not help you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back