AdBlock Detected

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience and to help support our community please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.

27 yr old with ALS

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jeff Long

Distinguished member
Reason
PALS
Diagnosis
10/2011
Country
US
State
NC
Daniel,
Nothing new or original to add, just wanted to say that the folks here, the folks at the Triangle ALSA and the Duke ALS Clinic can offer you the greatest help you'll find anywhere! I was admitted to the club last year and because they are older (25,21,18,14), was able to tell my kids quite bluntly about the diagnosed and the prognosis.
Your babies are probably better served by gentler, slower approach based on your progression and the visible signs of the disease.
FYI, this Sunday the Triangle ALSA is having a meet-and-greet for PALS and CALS. Holler and I can give you the details.
Jeff

notgivnup

Reason
PALS
Diagnosis
11/2010
Country
OS
State
Darkside of Moon
Daniel, so sorry for your diagnosis and so very young. Welcome to the family, which is what we are here. To help support, encourage and share knowledge, not to mention ranting and raving occationally. We share the journey together as best we can, everyone different yet the same. Wishing you the best and prayers for healing and strenght. {HUG}

Status
Not open for further replies.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock