24 yo scared of What might be early symptoms?

Status
Not open for further replies.

PeterNev

Reason
Learn about ALS
Diagnosis
00/0000
Country
DK
Hi,

Two weeks Ago my hand started feeling wierd at the Office, like it was restless almost… I took a 3 mile run and it disappeared. Then one week ago from today, I had a tough leg and shoulder workout after a month workout break, and four days ago my hand started feeling numb :( I fumbled things around the for two days and then found that my right shoulder was hurting really bad .. I don’t think I have any twitching, and during a workout yesterday, I lifted the same as always… however I still have this wierd feeling in my right hand/arm/shoulder, and now I think it is in my knees as well (this wierd numbness)… when I massage my shoulder the pain kinda disappears for a few hours. I know this is properly not ALS and it might be silly but I would appreciate if someone with ALS knowledge would give me some advice on what to do… I’m pretty anxious about it.

Best regards

Peter

Hello-

We ask that everyone read this: Read Before Posting

The advice we give everyone is to read the above and see a doctor first if they have any questions about their health. As you will read in the link above, you do not report symptoms of ALS.

Sorry I forgot to read the “read before post”. Completely my bad… - The “read before post” made me much calmer.

Best regards

Peter

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back