Reason
Other
Country
Us
State
New Jersey
City
Trenton
I have been very concerned about symtoms I have been having for the last few months. I'm 21 years old and I'm very good physical shape, but there are some things that have been concerning. I have one shoulder that is lower than the other and my head seems to tilt to one side. I also feel some restriction in my non dominant shoulder, but I do remember having this restriction and pulling feeling for a while now.

The things that have been really concerning to me are my speech patterns, I always had a little bit of a speech problem but now I'm starting to notice myself struggling to saw certain words or pronouncing long sentences. Also when I stick my tongue out I notice small twitches in it. The last few weeks I also started to feel twitching all over my body, and I can't move my non dominant pinky as well as my dominant pinky finger.

The past few months have been crazy stressful worrying about this shit and I'm hoping all it is is health anxiety that's making these symtoms show up.

Sounds like stress.

To know why it doesn't sound like ALS please read the sticky titled READ BEFORE POSTING.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back