Diagnosis
00/0000
Country
US
State
NC
City
Lexington
Hello, I am new here and I thought about posting what I'm dealing with for some feedback if possible.

I have had a muscle twitch in my right bicep for over a week now. My right arm ALWAYS feels like it's "heavy", "tired" and like it's going limp.... This twitch is driving me nuts. I am also getting leg cramps in my left leg that feel like a really bad charlie horse with an after affect of just complete soreness. Those feel like a bruise afterwards (if that makes any sense).

A little bit about my history: I had a tear in the tendon over a knuckle in my right hand a few years ago that had to be repaired surgically. I was also hit with Bell's Palsey back in 2014 on the right side of my face, I've had HPV for the last 15 years and I've also had shingles. I saw that viral infections can be a possible cause of ALS but just thought I'd put that out there.

I am NOT looking for a diagnosis here by no means; I just thought it wouldn't hurt to put my symptoms out there and get some feedback...

Thank you in advanced!

(moved to own thread)

Hi there-

Please have a read of the pinned post here for posting rules and information:

It's not clear what your doctors have said with regards to your symptoms. Have you seen a doctor specifically for the concerns that brought you here?

No, I haven't been to a doctor yet. I need to, I just have to make an appointment for a regular visit for referral. Being essential right now has put a halt on a lot of things... LOL

You need to take your concerns to a doctor. I hope you read the post Shiftkicker referred you to. Our terminally ill people are not here to replace doctors. You can let us know the diagnosis, but I would kindly suggest you don't post again otherwise.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back