Diagnosis
01/2020
Country
US
State
FL
City
Weeki Wachee
2020 Permobil Power Wheelchair Model F3 for sale. Only used for one week. In great condition, all working components. Asking $4,000 OBO. Please contact me with any questions.

IMG_4081.jpg

Attachments

• IMG_4083.jpg
    IMG_4083.jpg
    1.3 MB · Views: 240
  • IMG_4084.jpg
    IMG_4084.jpg
    1.5 MB · Views: 213
  • IMG_4085.jpg
    IMG_4085.jpg
    857.8 KB · Views: 240
We are looking for a wheelchair for our daughter who has a neurodegenerative disease (Friedreich's Ataxia) and lives in N FL.
Her insurance does not cover the wheelchairs and equipment she needs, so we hunt all over the country to find good used chairs.

If your wheelchair is still available, please send:
- Serial Number, Date of Manufacture or photo of SN/Mfg.Date tag behind right wheel.
- Mileage visible on controller - ex. 24m
- Have batteries kept charged?

<email address removed; will forward it to OP>

Thank you so much for your help.

Last edited by a moderator:
I forgot to ask - Does the chair have all 4 power functions - Tilt, Recline, Legs, Elevate?

That is what our daughter needs.

Sibyl, I forwarded the seller's email to you. I would work through that.

Best,
Laurie

Hi Laurie, I thought you gave the seller my email. I never received their email.

I did, sorry, I mistyped. I will send it again. They evidently did not see my last message since they last logged in a month ago. So perhaps the wheelchair has already found a home. Also, you probably already know this, but Permobil has a foundation that helps fund chairs for people in your situation -- you can find out more at their web site.

Just wanted to let the seller and moderator know that we have found other wheelchairs for our daughter. Hope you were able to sell yours.

Back