Diagnosis
11/1997
Country
US
State
florida
City
gulf coast
2014 Toyota Sienna XLE with VMI Northstar ramp. 30,200 miles, has e zlock, garage kept, one owner. $31,000. Willing to include for free Permobile C400 wheelchair. Both car and wheelchair are in excellent condition. Location is Venice, Florida. Pictures will be provided to interested persons via email or text. Please contact Vicki 941-408-3863.

Car: 3.5L, 6 speed, optional XLE navigation package, optional blind spot monitor with rear cross traffic alert, roof rack, carpet floor mats/door sill protector, VMI Northstar ramp conversion, power ramp, power kneeling system, back up battery, ez lock installed, seat belt adapator mounted on driver seat (wheelchair rides in front passenger position). Color is Salsa Red Pearl.

Wheelchair: Tilt, recline, elevation, attendant controls, charger, ez lock bolt installed, luggage basket installed, backpack, rain poncho and more.

Last edited:
My van is also a 2014 Toyota Sienna but not the XLE. Nonetheless, I love it and it is a great vehicle. This sounds like a good deal for the lucky buyer.

pfreeburg - please text or call me at [contact info removed as per policy] so I can get your contact information to send you photos. Thank you, Vicki

Last edited by a moderator:
Vicki, there is an "attach files" button with a paper clip on it, below the box where you type your message. Use that to attach the photos if you'd like.

Van is sold. Wheelchair was donated to another PALS who needed it.

Back