Diagnosis
01/2014
Country
US
State
NC
City
Littleton
We have moved on to a larger van, so we are selling the 2014 Honda Odyssey with Braunability conversion. It has a side ramp, tie downs, and two easy locks (driver and passenger seat locations). The two front seats roll out and back in easily. Comes with hand controls (but they have been removed--you'd have to have them installed). It has a rather colorful wrap on it now, but that can be removed. The design is a hot wheels type wheel chair being chased by a skeleton on a motorcycle (ALS) and a bucket of ice water being dumped on the skeleton.

We were offered $35,000 trade in, so that's what we wil sell it for. It has about 53K miles on it--mostly highway. Nav, dual air and heat, leather seats. Tires were recently replaced. All servicing kept up at our local Honda dealer.

We are located in Littleton, North Carolina.

If interested, pm me and I'll send more specifics, vin, etc.

Attachments

• IMG_0656.jpg
    IMG_0656.jpg
    88.5 KB · Views: 401
We have the 2013 version of this same Odyssey/Braunability conversion. WE LOVE IT! Darcey loves the fact that her PWC drives right into a locking position as the front passenger... so she sits up front with me. I don't know how we would have survived without it. This is one heck of a great deal on an awesome and extremely reliable van. Congrats to the person who gets this gem!!

Jim

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back