Reason
Friend was DX
Country
US
State
California
City
Sacramento
2012 Permobil C300. Latest 3G Seating option! Latest C300!

The chair has been fully tested and sanitized. Ready for use. Great chair, buy it now and I will include free shipping to your door, with lift gate included on delivery. Chair is in great condition sat most of its life without been used. This was indoors most of the time. Looks like new. Everything works on it.

The batteries this chair has right now take a full charge and stay charged for a while. But keep in mind they are used batteries and no guarantee. It uses 2 MK Gel batteries. This chair was purchased from ATG for $46,000 in June 2012 (receipt attached) and you can call and confirm the total it cost if you would like, I can provide the serial number. That price is for cash buyers or insurance from factory, if you buying it from me you will save thousands. I upload over 50 large high quality pictures on the auctions so the buyer can see what they are buying. (not like other sellers, taking pictures only off the good stuff).

This Permobil has bunch of options like Power Seat Elevate, Power Recline, Power Leg Rest, Power Tilt. Very easy to use.

If you live in California by Sacramento, San Francisco, Reno, Reading, Fresno area, and Lake Tahoe I can deliver it to you, with a deposit up front. (please contact me before buying). I can deliver to Oregon, Nevada pretty quick also.

Nothing wrong with the chair. The chair is a adult size. Many things can be adjusted or added to it. Options are power on this, meaning works by a push of a button. The size of the C300 is great for indoors and also great for the outdoors. It has plenty of power to drive it outside. It will take on gravel, curbs, grass pretty much anything.

This Chair was built in (June 2012).

This chair is controlled by the latest R-Net controller system.

Nice & Clean,

2012 Permobil C300.

2 Dual Gel batteries from MK

Purchased for $46,000. (please see the order receipt)

Please call me and come by to test it out for yourself!

Permolock adapter already installed under the chair, all you need is the permolock system.

Attendant Control system installed in the back.

Seat Size:
WILL UPDATE
seat pan width " length "
back rest width " length "

$6500 Or best offer

Features:

Permolock adapter already installed under the chair, all you need is the permolock system in your vehicle..
Attendant Control system
Seat cushiom is Inflatable ROHO.
Back rest Original Cushion
Movable Arm rest
Power Seat Elevate
Power Recline
Power Leg rest.
Power Tilt
R Net Color Controller New Model
Full body suspension.
C300 Manuals

If you have any questions regarding an Ebay item or questions please feel free to call at: 9l6-5O1-l013.

Shipping:

We ship through a various freight companys depending on your location. Different freight company have different requirements must be met inorder to receive full value coverage. I offer to pay for the shipping charges on the chairs. This includes pallet, packaging, wrapping, strapping, lift gate on delivery all paid for. Once the order has been placed I cannot get a refund from the shipping company. So if you purchase the item and pay for it fully, I will place an order with the shipping company to pick up on the next run. Inorder to place an order for pick up I must pay full shipping rate. If you decide to cancel after the shipping fees were paid. I cannot refund the shipping cost.

I WILL NOT BE RESPONSIBLE FOR THE SHIPPING COMPANY IF THEY DAMAGE THE GOODS. You must contact the shipping company and open a case with them. Everything is secured , strapped, wrapped when it leaves my location. I always take a picture of the item when it gets loaded on the truck. I WILL NOT BE HELD RESPONSIBLE FOR DAMAGES AFTER IT LEAVES MY LOCATION. THIS IS OUT OF MY HANDS.

Shipping and delivery. This is estimated by distance and location. Buyer is responsible to track shipment by them selfs with shipping company after it is on the way. ( I will provide the tracking number and company info after it ships). I have item packed and ready to ship 1-2 days after payment clears. Pick up time depends on the shipping company takes about 3-10 to get picked up from my location. Item leaves the shipping warehouse every Thursday for out of state delivery.

From California to NY area 7-14 days to deliver
From California to Texas area 7-10 days to deliver
From California to Florida area 7-14 days to deliver
From California to Canada 7-20 days to deliver

Buyers within California, Oregon, Nevada please call sometimes delivered the same day or the next depending on your location.

Payments:

We accept Paypal and/or cashiers checks, wires, direct deposits, cash , when paying with either options we require payment to be cleared before we will ship out any order. Your payment must clear within 7 days of purchase.. Unless its instant payment.
paypal.gif

20140919_155611_zps3h4rvfty.jpg
20140919_160209_zpsaomzuypc.jpg
20140919_160126_zpsnurzfgzs.jpg

20140919_160341_zpswhtqcjdy.jpg
20140919_160504_zpsxthkmrfy.jpg
20140919_160308_zpsnypm83j1.jpg

20140919_160539_zpsw5dugbm0.jpg

20140919_160545_zpsyz5t0xja.jpg

20140919_160608_zpssrbiw0ki.jpg

20140919_160907_HDR_zps33uaqhx8.jpg

20140919_160920_zpsgtpru1dn.jpg
20140919_160933_zpsi8clh5dk.jpg

20140919_160747_zpsgvtkkelf.jpg

20140919_155539_zpsxdqdydpw.jpg

20140919_155444_zpsxez4e1ly.jpg

20140919_155437_zpsznsporz6.jpg

>bump )))))

?

BUMP to bring up somebody's post typically by posting the word "bump" on a message board
Can also stand for
Bring
Up
My
just my 2 cents worth. 99.9% of people needing a wheelchair for ALS are going to get it through Medicare. If you can benefit through a tax write off, consider donating. ALS GUARDIAN ANGELS is mt charity of choice

Thanks for the info

worth a lot to someone who needs it. worth $46k -- lmaorof

Even with medicare out of pocket costs could still reach over $5000.00 and many who are on medicare can't afford that kind of money. If the gift of one chair could help one PALS it worth it. Give it some consideration.

>Even with medicare out of pocket costs could still reach over $5000.00 and many who are on medicare can't afford that kind of money. If the gift of one chair could help one PALS it worth it. Give it some consideration.

and you might get a substantial tax deduction ....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back