2008 Chrysler Town and Country (Raleigh NC area)

Status
Not open for further replies.

corbster98

Reason
Lost a loved one
Country
US
State
NC
City
Fuquay Varina
Asking 15k or best offer

113,260 miles
3.8L V6

Brand new tires

Rear ramp wheelchair access installed by Vanproducts/BraunAbility. Ramp and wheelchair lock controls installed on either side of steering panels. Many ratchet straps and other wheelchair securing devices, provided by Vanproducts/BraunAbility, are included.

Touch screen in-dash radio with am/fm, cd, internal storage for mp3's, and dvd player. Second DVD player. Dual drop-down monitors capable of displaying two different videos. Wireless headphones. Back up color camera. 3 garage door remotes in driver's visor.

Two key remotes, each able to lock/unlock, panic alarm, open/close side doors and back hatch, and remote start.

Power adjustable and heated front seats.

Second row seats fold outboard when required for wheelchair access.

Please PM me for pictures and contact info if interested.

are you willing to trade for a 2011 hyundai sonata? My wife was recently diagnosed and will be fitted for electric wc in august.We will need to sell her car or trade for this van.We live in Durham

Sorry we are not interested in trading for another vehicle. Thank you for the offer though. I am sorry to hear of your wife's diagnosis. We had our van converted for my father and he never even used it as he passed away too soon after the modifications were completed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back