CALS
Country
US
State
ca
City
thousand oaks
Hi guys,
I am selling our Chrysler Town and Country LX Wheelchair Van. It is a 2007, 19,375 miles, I bought the van in August, the conversion was new at that time, has a 3yr 36K mile warranty on Van and Conversion. Side entry, VMI in floor ramp conversion, kneeling system, magnetic and push button entry. Leather seats, both front seats are removable. 3rd row seating folds down for plenty of storage - we had plenty of Costco and road trips with plenty of room for wheelchair and goodies. Roof racks. CD, sattelite radio, front/rear climate control. Van can seat up to 6 including wheelchair. We used it with the wheelchair riding "shotgun", seating 5. Qstraint tie downs.
I can get it to you in Southern California, otherwise I know delivery fee's run about 1000 nationwide from national carriers. I paid 41K in August, asking 35K - Willing to negotiate, also, Conversion is tax deductible, valued at 22K. Email me if interested for photos and specifics. [email protected]

I am new to this but need a van for my mom next month. When you say conversion does that mean that she can ride her power wheelchair right on. Transfers (especially in parking lots) are too tricky. We would pay the fee to have it brought to PA or NY.

Hi,
Yes, on a conversion van, you can ride the wheelchair right into the van. There are several types of conversions, and varying types of vans - from mini vans to full sized. Ours is a side entry, wheelchair rides in the passenger seating area. Our's is a VMI in floor conversion, meaning the ramp slides in and out of the floor. The van kneels on the wheelchair entry side, making it a less steep entry. You can also stop the kneeling if you need to, for instance if you are unloading directly onto a sidewalk.
If you want photo's, etc, please email me!
Thanks
Andrea

Did your need get addressed regarding an accessible van?

Did your need get addressed regarding an accessible van for your Mom?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back