Diagnosis
09/2007
Country
US
State
TN
City
Ten Mile,
Excellent condition with in floor power ramp, kneeling Braun system, and easy lock bay system. Has 75 K miles, asking $23K OBO.

is the toyota van still available? If so, what is height of side door opening? Thanks.

van

do you still have the Van. Is so, can you email photos and details. thanks. warrior

Warrior

Sorry for not responding sooner.

We still have the van and some pictures. I'll post them now.

Thank you
wrightrt

do you still have the Van. Is so, can you email photos and details. thanks. warrior

I can't load pictures to the site. Please provide your email and I'll email pictures to you.

The van has two captain seats in front. The middle bench was taken out when they converted the van and an easy lock installed. Additionally, there are tie downs if you'd rather lock in that way. The rear bench seat was left as is. The rear hatch opens and there is a 3' depth x 4 1/2' tall storage area, the rear bench seat can fold down to provide additional storage space if/when necessary.

The van is in excellent condition both inside & out.
Let me know if there are specific questions you have that I've not covered.

Thanks

is the toyota van still available? If so, what is height of side door opening? Thanks.

It is still available, I'll measure & let you know.

Thanks

The measurements of the power door are 53" high and 28" wide.

Yes the van is still available for sale. If I can be of any help in answering any questions, please call my cell at 540 760-2218.

V/r,
R. Terry Wright

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back