Reason
Other
Country
US
State
Florida
City
Naples
Fully loaded/powered 2002 Chrysler Town and Country Entervan (Braun Equipment) with 20,000 miles in excellent condition. Power entry ramp for wheel chair, van "kneels" when the ramp is deployed for easy entry. Removable front seat so wheel chair can be secured in the "shot gun" position. Auto locking for wheel chair as well as locking straps. Price $20,000. Vehicle is currently in Naples Florida. Van can be transported anywhere in Florida at no extra cost.

Pictures available here:

Image hosting, free photo sharing & video sharing at Photobucket

Please post the clearance height at the side where you go in with the wheelchair. I am very interested.
Thanks

The high of the entrance is 53 1/4 and the wide is 31 1/2 ,we use this van with a 300c corpus wheel chair and my husband was 200 pounds and 6 feet tall,unfortunally he pass away and maybe someone else need this van the way we needed before.

I have a Quantum 6000 and with my 6 foot height it has to have
59 inches to clear my head sitting inside in the center?
It has been hard for me to find many vans that have this much clearance. Only the Toyota's have that much so far as I have found.
Sorry, but thanks for the info.

head clearance

Check out el dorado van conversions. They are a full 60" inside.

Thanks for the info. I was able to get a Ford E250, with the raised roof that had enough clearance.

I am interested in the van. Do you have service records, etc for it? Can I have it inspected?

The original post for this was June 2008. It may have been sold and we weren't notified.

AL.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back