2002 Chrysler Town & Country Ltd Handicap minivan, 47K miles, power ramp with EZ lock

Status
Not open for further replies.

flinschpeak

Reason
CALS
Country
US
State
GA
City
Alpharetta
2002 Chrysler Town & Country Ltd Handicap minivan, 47K miles, power ramp with EZ lock

I'm selling the van my father-in-law with ALS used. Original owner was a family member, van has really low mileage and has been taken care of very well. He liked this van because the EZ lock system allowed him to be in the front passenger seat position in his wheelchair. Conversion cost ~ $20,000.

I've got a bunch of photos if you're interested.

Call me or respond to this post if you'd like photos, or if you have any questions:

Call Mike at 678-532-9475

Asking $20,900

Some features:

- 47,032 mi
- Leather interior
- Power everything, including both side doors
- New tires
- 2 CD players
- Rear air

Handicap functions:

- Power ramp
- Removable front seat for wheelchair
- E-Z Lock system
- One-button handicap function: Door opens, ramp comes out
- Kneeling function (van "kneels" down when ramp comes out so incline is not as steep)
- Lowered floor
- Ramp stays underneath floor - 100% out of the way
- 2nd owner (1st owner was in our family)

The van is in the Atlanta, GA area.

Re: 2002 Chrysler Town & Country Ltd Handicap minivan, 47K miles, power ramp with EZ

hi,

it might also be worth advertising your wheelchair van for free online.

Good luck,

Simon

Re: 2002 Chrysler Town & Country Ltd Handicap minivan, 47K miles, power ramp with EZ

Hi, Mike-

I'm looking for a van for a relative who lives near Cincinnati. Our family is holding a fundraiser to try and raise the money for our cousin battling ALS who needs wheelchair accessible transportation. If the van is affordable and mechanically sound, I'd be willing to travel if necessary to get it. My cousin is a husband and father of three, so my main objective is to find a reliable car for his wife who will be driving it. I want to give her something that won't cause her undo hardship, as she is dealing with so much being the caretaker of her husband and children. He is a pretty large fellow (a strapping football player back in the day :) ) So I was wondering if you happen to know the dimensions of the door opening and the inside height. Also, if you have pictures, that would be wonderful. Any information you have would be greatly appreciated!

Thanks, and best regards-
Diana

UPDATE - this van sold today. Thanks for your consideration everyone!

Mike

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back