Reason
PALS
Country
US
State
OHIO
City
WINDHAM
My name is Louie Stanley and I would like to sell the van my husband used - hopefully, to a person with ALS. My husband, Jeff, (aka Grumpy Old Coach) and I got a van from a person whose wife fought ALS as well. Originally from Arizona, this 1993 Ford high top, wheelchair accessible (from the side) van has power windows & power locks, cruise control, remote control lift access via ® tail light, power (side) doors open for power chair lift, electric wheelchair locking mechanism, dual air (front and back vents), 80,950 miles, excellent condition, needs absolutely nothing. I am located in Ohio (Portage County) about 1 hour 15 minutes southeast of Cleveland. If you are interested or have any questions, please email me at: [email protected] and I will forward you the remaining details about the van. I will also include pictures.

Last edited by a moderator:
Cost

How much are you asking for the van? Also, your email address is not set for responses!

Would you be interested in donating the Van to the ALS Guardian Angels Foundation?

Thanks for considering the thought.

Sharonca

Sorry guys but this post is 10 months old. She was using her late husbands sign in here then and that email may not be valid anymore. She still visits once in a while but her new sign in name eludes me at the moment.

AL..

1993 Ford Van

I'm still here...about every other day or so...reading, hoping, praying.
I'm sorry...my husband's van has been sold.

Louie
former CALS to husband, Jeff: 7-5-2007

Thank you Louie for refreshing my memory. I try to have an idea who most of the people are here but sometimes it can be a daunting task. I do remember Jeff though. He, like yourself didn't post a lot but we spent some time sharing some private messages together.

AL.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back