Diagnosis
00/0000
Country
RU
State
PK
City
VLADIVOSTOK
Hello. To begin with, I want to say that you are the strongest people I have ever seen. I know that you read about it in every post on this forum, but it is said from the heart.
I'm Jessica. I’m 19 years old and have been having strange symptoms for two months now. At first there was weakness, a feeling of weakness that came and went. I did not pay attention to it, but soon I was scared, since I found out about ALS. After that, I began fasciculations in the foot, in one place. Sometimes, very rarely, fingers twitch, mostly large. One leg weakened. Often she can be tense all day, and the next muscle hurts like after a gym. My arm lost a lot of weight, although I was always very thin, but now my left arm is much thinner than my right. My throat is numb, my back hurts (I read that my back can often hurt with ALS). Sometimes I stumble, my memory has become like a person 80 years old, although I am only 19.
My left leg seems very heavy, but I can still walk on toes and heels.
Sorry to write this here. Until recently, I did not want to write here, I do not want to complicate you. I understand that it’s very difficult for you and I want to help the donate. And sorry for my English, this is not my native language. Thanks to those who answer and God bless you.

And I read the first fastened post many times. I'm sorry again.

See a doctor.
You are not describing ALS one bit.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back