Reason
Learn about ALS
Country
US
State
Texas
City
San antonio
Hey guys Im Mike and im new to the site. Today the upper back part of my right arm started to twitch like crazy but then would stop, this would happen off and on for about 2 hrs. I got online to see what i could do for it and thats where I saw things about ALS. I read facts about ALS and noticed that ive had a few symptoms over the past month or two. sometimes when i move my hand i notice it shake a little bit but then it goes away, this happens every so often. :neutral: While at a football game saturday night i was skipping the bleachers and notice that my leg felt weird, kinda like it was feeling weak. my right arm gets really tired easily also so that kinda freaks me out. I havent stressed out too much lately. I graduated from highschool two years ago, went to college for a semester and havent gone back yet due to money problems. Ive felt depressed but havent thought about it in a few weeks. Also sometime my eye will twitch and wont stop for about 15 mins. idk if im worrying myself too much or i might have ALS or something else. I do have a poor diet but idk how much that effect me. I noticed that when im sitting down my arms and legs will also feel tired, idk what to do im planning on setting up a physical this week. Any positive comments would be appriciated, thanks.

I'm almost positive you don't have ALS. See a doc if you're worried but stress and poor diet can knock your system out of whack. Try eating well for a week and see if you feel better.

AL.

thanks for responding so quick, i thought i was the only one still up lol.
I am gonna call tomorrow and set up an appoitment with the doc.
at first i figured it was because of poor diet and little excersize, so i guess ill eat right and excersize alot more this week.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back