Reason
Loved one DX
Country
SWE
State
Kalmar
City
Lindås
140311 my dear mother passed away. She had struggled with ALS three years, 8 months of them properly diagnosed. She fought for so long. The last 10 months in her life she layed in a hospital-bed unable to speak, move, eat or breath on her own. It was a living hell, all the questions, all the answers i never got. I took her life for granted despite the fact that i already knew it, that she would die. It felt so useless, she layed there and i can not even think about what she felt and the pain she went trough. I saw her the day before she passed away, sadly with bad news but my last words that day were:
"I love you, i always will, no matter where you are. You are my inspiration in life, never forget that. My hero!"
I kissed her on the cheek and gave her a hug. Im not sure that she understood what i said because she was not responding well but i saw her smile and the peace in her eyes. She had already passed away in her head.
My mother died when i was in school, My brother called me when i sat on the train on the way home. Everybody met up in the house and i realised what had happened. Everybody cried and i went into her room, no respirator in her troath. She wore her red dress and held flowers in her hands.
Her name was Helene Ringman and she died at the age of 45. On her funeral she wants family and friends to donate money to charities instead of buying flowers.

RIP

My heart goes out to you. It was a great gift for you to have such a mother and for you to love her as you did. Not a day will pass that you don't think fondly of her. I pray you receive much grace and peace.

So sorry for your loss. I know your mother would be very proud of you and I know she is walking, talking and laughing in the next world.

So sorry for your loss, cherish the time you had with your mother and know she will always be in your heart, thinking of you

I am so sorry for your loss. Your mom is not suffering anymore.

I am so sorry for your loss.

Dana

Very sorry for your loss and prayers of peace and comfort.

I am so sorry to hear about your loss. Praying for you and your family.

So sorry, God Bless you and your family, she was so young.

I am so sorry to hear about your mother. So young. I suspect that your mother did know you were there and felt your kisses and heard your words. Her suffering is over. May you all find peace now.

John

I am so sorry for your loss, and God Bless you and your family. She heard you, and she felt you, as you will feel her as your years pass.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back