AdBlock Detected

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience and to help support our community please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.

10 months today

Status
Not open for further replies.

Miss

Very helpful member
Reason
Lost a loved one
Diagnosis
04/2010
Country
US
State
In the Land of Cotton
Hard to believe. I thought I was doing so well, and then for the last few weeks, I have been as down in the dumps as I was the first few months. Getting through this grief is emotionally so much more taxing than anything else I have ever experienced. My toughts aer with all of my friends struggling through the same valley. May we all find peace and joy.

cubcake

Distinguished member
Reason
Lost a loved one
Diagnosis
10/2011
Country
US
State
Ca
I'm so sorry for your struggle. I hope that you feel the love and support from all of us that you so freely give. I won't pretend to know how you are feeling but hope that you know we are all with you through your struggles. I wish you peace and contentment.

momap53

Very helpful member
Reason
PALS
Diagnosis
05/2011
Country
US
State
GA
Prayers for peace for you and your family and all the other CALS that are struggling with the loss of their PALS

cervus

Reason
Lost a loved one
Diagnosis
11/2010
Country
CA
State
AB
It's weird how 10 months can go by so quickly, yet slowly at the same time, healing wise. We just went through the 10 month mark on Father's Day. Double whammy! Thinking of you, Missy, and have a great understanding of what you're feeling and going through. Wishing you and other CALS peace and a sense of calm one day! Yasmin

Barbie

Extremely helpful member
Reason
Lost a loved one
Diagnosis
01/2007
Country
US
State
FL
Thinking of you Missy. You are a great lady and I hope things get easier for you.

brooksea

Legendary member
Reason
Other
Country
HM
I'm halfway to where you are. Nothing is easy about all of this, especially when you have young children. I hope we can continue to offer each other support during our dark days. Hang in there, Missy!

sadiemae

Very helpful member
Reason
Lost a loved one
Diagnosis
09/2009
Country
US
State
NV
Peace and Joy to you Missy.

Pandora

Distinguished member
Reason
Lost a loved one
Diagnosis
01/2011
Country
US
State
Texas
Status
Not open for further replies.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock