Reason
Other
Country
US
State
MI
City
z
I have been twitching 10 months now. I am 44 years old. My feet twitch 24/7 and I have wide spread twitching, too. Sometimes my feet feel like popcorn is popping in them. I saw a neuro after about 1 month of twitching-he checked reflexes, etc., and had blood drawn told benign twitching. He or my GP felt a emg was necessary. I have not developed any weakness or atrophy that I can see. I recently started back at my speed walking after beinfg lazy for some months and am able to speed walk 6 miles at 4.5 miles/hr. I get occasional cramps in my feet if I wear bad shoes or point my toes, but no other symptoms. My feet and legs do not cramp with the exercise. I think I have now been twitching long enough without other symptoms and am still able to speed walk that it is time to give up any reason for worry at this point. Does this sound logically to you? I guess I just need others opinions.

It really does sound like BFS, especially with no weakness. I'd be happy! :) Cordially, Cindy

If you can walk that far that fast with only twitching for almost a year I'd think you're in pretty good shape and shouldn't be planning your last days yet.
AL.

If i were you i would party like it was 1999!

I would say with about 99% certainty........it's BFS, esp if you exercise and can get outta bed the next day.

Yes, it sounds like BFS, especially without the loss of strength. Thank God for your health.

Thanks so much for your replies! Happy Thanksgiving!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back