Diagnosis
5/2011
Country
US
State
ct
City
danbury
For those nice enough to follow and comment on my journey of living life with my 2 kids after losing Liz last year just a quick update... All The graduation ceremonies went very well and not one person that we didn't want to show up did. I give them credit for showing some class.. I shared gobs of pictures with my sister inlaw that we are still friends with so no one went without seeing at least pictures of my daughters graduation with honors from her private high school. But once again another milestone is upon us. Tomorrow will be 1 Year that Liz has been gone. I gave my boss the heads up just in case the kids have a " Mommy moment " and I need to stay home or leave early from work. Strangely I don't feel anything about tomorrow. Feels like it should just be another day. Almost makes me feel like I'm wrong for not feeling something. I guess time will tell. Thanks for listening and I hope everyone out there has a wonderful Monday. Mark

Breathing through it will help and getting past that first one is a big achievement. We all reaction differently to the grief and to important dates. Personally I tend to have a harder time as dates are approaching and often find the actual day is OK.

You can be so proud of your daughter, what an achievement :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back