Reason
Loved one DX
Country
US
State
South Carolina
City
Goose Creek
Just wanted to share some news with my friends, I visited my local drug store and while checking out, the cashier asked me if I would like to donate $1 towards ALS. Of course, I said, my husband had ALS and I think this is just wonderful that a store is doing this.

It seems one of their employees has ALS.
Until this horrible disease hits your immediate family, or one you know, it seems that others are not aware how much we each can contribute to eradicate this horrible disease.

If every drug store did this, can you amagine how much money would be raised and what miracles would happen to erase ALS from this world?

My hat is off to our company's that support the cure for ALS.

Hugs & Prayers,
Caroliney

My CVS pharmacy did that all last month, too. I thought it was great! Don't know if it was the whole CVS chain or only my local one, but every little bit helps! I wonder how many people even know what "ALS" is, if you don't say, "Lou Gehrig's Disease," too...
BethU

Hi~
I was just at an at home america party and they are selling woden signs that say HOPE...they sell for $5.00 and all the money goes to ALS. One of the owners husbands has ALS. I thought how fabulous that a big company makes that effort.
Just so you all know
Jeannie

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back