Reason
CALS
Country
US
State
New York
City
Blasdell
At 1:18 this morning my mother in law passed away. Everything happened so fast yesterday I still can't believe that I am even writing this. She had some labored breathing in the morning and it went from there. She went peacefully and I know that she was ready, we had seen the signs but didn't put them together to realize that was what was happening. This forum has been such a support this past month and it kept me somewhat sane, well, as sane as one can be going through this. THANK YOU to everyone who posted responses and provided supportive words. I wish you all the strength, love, and hope for a cure to this terrible disease.
Shannon

I am so sorry for your loss. While you are now hurting and sad because she is missing from your presence, she is now healthy and happy because she is in the presence of our savior.

Shannon,

That is sad news.
May memories of better times carry your family through in the days ahead.

Praying for grace, peace, and comfort for you.

I am so sorry for your loss. Praying for peace and comfort for you and your family.

so sorry--but I know you guys did your best for her. She is at peace now and glad it was fast at the end.

So sorry for your loss

My deepest sympathies for your loss.
I wish you peace and strength.

So sorry for your loss. Prayer and sympathies go out to you and your family.

I am so sorry. It happened so quickly it is hard to believe! I am happy for her that her end did not linger. May peace be with you and your family.

So sorry, Shannon. Sending you and your family heartfelt condolences. Yasmin.

I'm so sorry for the loss of your Mom...

Dear Shannon, my heart goes out to you and your family. I am so sorry for the loss of your mother-in-law. Please know that I am thinking of you and would still like very much to meet you this fall in Fredonia. --Diane

Condolences to you and your family. 2 years after diagnosis seems like it progressed rather rapidly. I know you had said the last three months was progressing rapidly. How long did she have symptoms before her diagnosis?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back