S
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Media Albums About

• thank for the reply . gonna talk to doc tommorow talked to nurse thursday andshe came by sat . was talking about patch said it wouldnt make him sleepy he still gows with e to work everyday but can dtake a nap if need to . one day i willcall would love to talk to yu just so crazy around here sometimes cant get any time to do anything yu wnat to do like go nuts lol. our house is always crazy .when we talked to doc about upping med . he talked about sendingto pain clinic done been there was joke.talk toyu later ty
    Hi shelly how is it going been having somehard times here hubby has beenina lot of pain i read on oneof your post that he was on diulated . Bill is too but they are talkin about putting on a pain patch also .have u ever had any dealing withthis he has alot of pain in stomach also everywhere else too . Hope everything is going good for yall .
    ding okay herer understand i get on puter at nite when hubby on kanga roo pump get last feeding and i dont sleep alot some time so puter keeps me company .it is rough old cruel disease we was able to get away for 2 days this week took 2 of our kids went . trying to do yard work today .didnt get much done .lol do u deal with alot of pain Bill does . Hope things are diong well withyu .take care of yur self
    Hi Shelly: Wow, it took me awhile to find you! I saw your post a few weeks ago about the sleep pants. I have two brand new, unused, nice pairs I got just for you. My husband has ALS also and we live in Ohio, too (City of Green, Northeast Ohio, Summit County). I do not know where Waterloo, Ohio is. Please give me an address to send these pants to. P.S. My husband is 45, diagnosed in December, 2008 but had symptoms for a year prior. Progression is rather rapid, but he can still walk and eat at this time. Would love to connect with you. Please e-mail me back. Beth Rhoades
    Sent an email to address you gave and it came back bad address. Tell her to look in General Discussion forum There's a thread Irma, get your password.
    Please keep us in your Prayers. Rest assured every single person who is touched by this disease in in ours. If there is a will there is a way
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back