brendapals
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Media Albums About

• Brenda, We sure miss you on the forum, I hope you and your family are doing okay. Merry Christmas to you. xo
    Hi Brenda- thinking about you. Wishing you & your family a Merry Christmas! Marianne
    How are you doing??? Thanks for checking on me, we were down at Hopkins, then drove out to see the house, then went to the shore for a little mini vacation. It blew hard, rained and was freezing cold the whole time, but we had an ocean front room with a fireplace and a jacuzzi :).... my computer is really not cooperating here, but I'm back, and trying to keep contact with the outside world. I posted about my visit on the thread about assistive technology clinic. ... I'm trying to catch up reading posts, but its going to take a while. ((hugs))
    OK, I just read your response to the "how do we get MND" thread.... you've never had surgery or a broken bone? That's really kind of impressive. & good for you! ... I ALWAYS enjoy reading your posts, you're sunny, just like the flower you have for an avatar right now.
    Greetings dear Brenda, oh mom to athlete sons, and loved by many;

The house looks like its going to go through, not closed on yet, appraisals still need to come through high enough, etc, nevertheless, I posted a pic of it in my family photo album on profile page. Talk to you soon :)
    What the heck are you doing up at 2:20 in the morning? Girl, you need your sleep with 3 boys!
    Hey, Brenda ... what great photos! I can't believe the team you assembled for the walk. I don't even know that many people! You are a dynamo. Thanks for posting them!
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back