trfogey
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Media Albums About

• “It is not the critic who counts; not the man who points out how the strong man stumbles, or where the doer of deeds could have done them better. The credit belongs to the man who is actually in the arena, whose face is marred by dust and sweat and blood, who strives valiantly; who errs and comes short again and again; because there is not effort without error and shortcomings; but who does actually strive to do the deed; who knows the great enthusiasm, the great devotion, who spends himself in a worthy cause, who at the best knows in the end the triumph of high achievement and who at the worst, if he fails, at least he fails while daring greatly. So that his place shall never be with those cold and timid souls who know neither victory nor defeat.”

Theodore Roosevelt quotes (American 26th US President (1901-09), 1858-1919)

You my dear are a HERO! xo Kay Marie
    hey friend what a few couple of days hey well i hope your hanging in there im right there to take care .have a good day and lets not allow anyone to ruin it for us lol jeff
    My post was directed to the response from Wright. Your reply post was posted while I was responding to him. My suggestion that nurses not be tarred and feathered was in response to Al's short, wink, wink message. When I stated that I had not read the posts above, yours had not been posted. The last entry I read was about 'petitioning to have the neuro's license revoked' and the oh, so helpful 'makes you dumber speech.' Unnecessary, inflammatory comments. I didn't read your heated post until afterwards. That was when I sent you the message.

Why the need to vilify the people who are looking for help? I don't see belligerence but rather fear in these posts? And why attack someone who tries to defend them ? "Do unto others" seems not to apply here.
    Allen, I think that you are totally and completely BRILLIANT! With admiration, respect, loyalty and xo Kay Marie
    I read a reply you posted to dadsdaughter regarding her father's unwillingness to communicate sufficiently. I appreciated your honesty. I am hoping you will accept me as a friend.
    Allen, there was something you said about a year ago to someone on the forum, "Don't borrow tomorrow's troubles today," and I have tried to live by those words ever since. I just wanted you to know that. Thanks for sharing your wisdom. -Rosella
    trfogey apperently you really didnt read my message correctly .first off im not a saddist and yes i have compassion and love for people espesially those who are dealing with an illness or even worry .i explained to hom to keep an eye on it i had a small twitch in my shouder for 7 years and many doctors told me it was nothing only to find out a year later i had als .so before you jump to conclusions of judging me as being a saddist first take a look in the mirror and see what you see .ive been on this forum for awhile and have heardvsome rude comments from senior members and have even got replys back like with no concern whatsoever so think what you think you got to live with yourself but i will be praying for you
    Allen-(I learned that from Rosella, lol) You may be blunt, and you may be controversial, but like Rosella, I am a fan of yours! I am only a CALS, but I think I do get you. And, as I have posted a few times, I really connect with your thoughts & feelings. I have a journal with random thoughts & feelings of mine; but I have to admit, I have quoted you many times! My best wishes to you, Marianne
    I didnt understand your reply, ?

Since I delurked and became more active here about a year ago, I think I could count the stories that I thought might be something serious on one hand. And as far as what search words and phrases show this site on the first page of Google results-- well, let's just say that "can't move pinky toe" isn't the strangest or most irrelevant one I've seen.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back