quadbliss
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Media About

• quadbliss how are you doing on a vent? How long have you been on a vent? My husband was diagnosed with ALS March 2012 and was put on vent July 2012 he has Bulbar ALS. I wonder whats the longest someone has lived with ALS on an vent? Carolyn
    If you are here and you find this, know we think of you often and pray you are still going strong in your spirit if not in your body. We send love and hugs. We will always treasure the picture you made for us. We look upon it and think of you. God bless you and your caregivers! See you in Heaven. We will look for you!
    Mike: Greetings from Rick and I, wishing you health and comfort as you continue in your journey. We are concerned that we haven't seen any posts from you in quite a while. As we all loved Beth and miss her, we want you to know we care for you. You have inspired us to hang in there and live in peace. We hope you are still going strong.
    Are you out there Mike? I miss hearing from you and want you to know you come to our thoughts often... and we will always thank you for your courage and the sharing of it.
    Have not seen any posts from you lately...are you still out there????? Your insight and postings always inspired me..and helped me understand what my hubby was experiencing. Thinking of you in Saratoga. Kelly Ragan
    Hi Freddies surgery is next monday....he was wondering if he still will be drooling with his trach? he has asked me to ask you. You truly have given him the inspiration to go on...
    Thanks cause I want to keep him around awhile....
    Netty
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back