C
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Hey, if you would like me to call you tomorrow, leave me your number and a good time to call. I'll look at our catheter supplies in the morning when Greg gets up and can compare our brands, etc.
    Good morning Lisa- it's Karin
    First I want to thank you for your response- it was generous of you.
    I don't know where you live and what health services are available to you but we here in Ontarion Canada can have a week of respite for our loved ones every couple of months. Your husband would go into a hursing home for just a week. One it gives you time to rest and actually sleep, and it also gives you time with the kids on your own. More time so you know where their head space is too so they can be supported. Kids don't understand the progress of illness even when explained- their emotions are all over the map and can go un-noticed for a long time. So I don't know if this is possible for you but look into it- there may be an organization that can help you with this. Hope your day is good- take care Karin
    I just wanted you to know that you are in my thoughts and heart this morning. big hugs, Kay Marie
    COlisa, this is my first message in this forum, but I wanted to offer help. I've spent 30 years in the IT recruiting business, and though your original post appears to be last summer, please let me know if I can help you network for another opportunity in the IT-world. Are you near Boulder?
    I have ALS too, but stay busy talking to people, AND lifting their spirits. My real name is, Rick. BUT, I've had great luck with a reduced-gluten diet.
    Hi Lori here, my husband was also recently dx. 9-09. We have kids 15 and 17, husband is 44 i am 51. we are waiting for ssdi and va, but are both on unemployment. got a power chair from als cnter, and they are getting us a BiPapp soon. We are in Reno NV. We are in shock too. Love to talk to you sometime
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back