freddiesnetty
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Media Albums About

• Netty..just wanted to let you know that I am thinking of you and Freddie!
    Netty,

Thanks for letting me know you added more pictures. I'm sitting here with my morning coffee looking through them. (and as always, some bring me to tears ~The new album cover photo is wonderful) Your grandkids are precious, I too think that "Trey" is very clever name for short, rather than being just the third. My daughter, who's name is Bethany goes by Bee, how about that! I actually call her Boof, but that's a long story.

That's great that your little pug is so devoted to Freddie. I've not ever had that breed, but a local DJ of the station we usually have playing here (Q104.3 ~ classic rock station NYC) had a pug named Clarisse The Wonder Dog, that she was always talking about, and when the dog finally died of old age, the DJ had to take time off from work, she was so attached. She has a new one now, but its not a pug. Please tell Freddie I said hi, and you remember to take care of yourself! (hugs!!)
    How are you getting along Netty? I think of you and Freddie so often. I've been trying to see the details of your new avatar....maybe someday you can add it to the album. ((Hugs!!)))
    Hi my friend how are you I been in the hospital with pneumonia but ok now. I just wanted to till you to come and check this out go to I like it very much.
    GOD BLESS
    John
    Hi Netty - Stu Millheuser would like to help you out financially if you need it. Please contact him through PM if you can. I discussed with him the possibility that he could help you out with caregiving so you could get a break. Hopefully this will help. Sharonca
    Hi Netty and Freddie-
    Hope all is well- you continue to be in our thoughts and prayers.
    Love,
    The Millers
    Netty,
    You're so sweet and I appreciate your kindness and understanding. You're a hell of a woman too! Keep up the good fight.
    I can only be glad my love is resting quietly now.
    Happy Thanksgiving to you and Freddie. Be strong.
    Love,
    Jane
    Netty

You have a beautiful family album, sooo much LOVE! You are wonderful. God bless you!!!

april
    freddiesnetty
    I would be happy to be your friend .You can email me at [email protected]
    I don't know much about alsforums i'm new here i might need somehelp with this thank you
    John
    Hi Netty,

Sorry to hear about Freddy in the hospital. I am praying for you guys. The chest allergies have me a bit confused. I am surprised any pollen can get in there. In my circuit, air must pass through a dust filter, a bacterial/viral filter, and an HME before ever reaching my lungs.

I received the "Freddie Everett CD Collection" lastweek, but have not had time to listen yet. Hopefully this afternoon. Thank you so much!

Your friend,

Mike
    You dont know me, but I have your read your posts and I wish you the best. I hope things are going ok with the vent and chair. You are really a loving and caring person. I hope that freddie is doing well.

bless you.

april
    I know I am amazed how many people believe him. I hope I am not wrong But if I were him I wouldnt be able to go on
    Pat
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back