N
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Is there any way that you can encourage to try and use the BiPap and to do continuous feeds? She will FEEL SO MUCH BETTER!! Be very very careful with the use of "vital stim" Stimulation does NOT work for PALS!! hugs
    Hi NHAMM,

My post does describes the basics of vital stim. Let me know what other questions you have about it and I'd be happy to tell you.
    Thanks for the advice, this is all so scary and frustrating. Did it take your husband long to get over the procedure? My mother and I always enjoy going to the beach, so we are planning a trip the first of May. Wanted to go at least one more time while she still feels like traveling,
    Hi Good job in getting the PEG. One piece of advice, If she eats by mouth after the peg is put in, for the first 24 hours, go slow. My husband ate a big meal after his procedure(they said he could resume normal diet after 3 hours) and the pain was a 20 on a scale of 1 to 10. Also, make sure you tape the tube to the belly at night. We didnt and the cap came off, and he woke up in a puddle of his dinner from the night before. Hugs Lori
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back