t34gib
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Hi Nancy, how are you? How was the flight and airport experience? Let me know how you're doing.
    Barry
    Hi Nancy, just wondering how you are doing? I hope you are enjoying the summer although I imagine it is a lot hotter where you are than where I live. It has been wet and cold here for the past few weeks so I haven't been out too much but hopefully tomorrow.
    Hi Nancy, how are you doing today? I just wanted to let you know that I am doing soup in my tube along with my formula just to be able to say that I am still having some real food even if I cant taste it. I heat up some ready to eat Campbell's soup and thin it with some homogenized milk and pour it in. It does help with my digestion and gives me a reason to go to the grocery store again.

BTW, nice avatar! Is that a golden retriever? It looks just like my dog Lucy. Lucy is ten and she and I are having a contest to see who lasts longer (sorry for the dark humour).
    what's your e-mail and I'll send you the attachment. Let me know if anyone get's it. Did you watch the video? Thanks- michele
    If it helps at all, I feel very much like you do and I DO support you. Did you see my reply on the thread? hugs, Kay Marie
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back